CORPORATE RETURN READY PROGRAM
National Leader in COVID Testing
- >2.7 Million tests
- 100,000 Capacity Per Day
- 24-Hour TAT, 48– Hour Guarantee
- Turnkey Solutions
- Portal Accessibility
- On-site Training & Staff
- Testing Supplies/Kits
- Courier & Shipping
- Greater than 98.9% Specificity & Sensitivity
Reditus High-Throughput PCR General Testing Services
Reditus will be providing all testing for your company utilizing its ThermoFisher EUA PCR High-throughput testing platform. Reditus will be supplying all test collection kits that will include sterile nasal swabs, viral collection media and transport tubes. Reditus will file and report positive cases to all state and local health departments.
Scope of Services
- Assisting employers and HR departments with designing and implementing an effective COVID testing surveillance program that includes “Reditus FluV19” for detection of COVID & Influenzas A & B.
- Reditus Laboratories will provide testing supplies for your company including but not limited to: nasal-pharyngeal swabs, viral transport mediums (VTM’s), and bio bags as well as gloves, protective glasses, gowns, masks and other PPE required.
- Reditus will provide staff on-site for testing.
- Reditus COVID-19 testing will take place at your determined location and times.
- Reditus will provide web-based portal access for results.
- Reditus will also provide the customer service phone number for tested persons and employer to receive test results.
- For proposed cost: Reditus Laboratories will supply test collection kits, specimen processing, and portal access using our LigoLab/Test Directly platform.
- All tests will be performed at lab HQ in Pekin, IL, Milwaukee, WI, or South Carolina.
- Reditus would provide on-site training for designated personnel if it is desired for self-collecting.
- Reditus will offer personal cell phone for Reditus staff for any customer service issues or concerns arising from COVID or FluV-19 testing protocols or results.
Employer shall provide the employee the Reditus FluV-19 kit via mail or courier along with the educational material provided by Reditus Laboratories for convenience test sampling.